Contracting policy – general booking conditions
– The emplacement can be occupied the arrival day from 12 p.m.(noon) . In the case of accommodation, it can be occupied the arrival day from 17 p.m.
The departure day ends at 12 p.m. (noon), and at this time the place or accommodation must be vacated.
– On high season – in 2019, between the 27th July and 17th August – , check-in and check-out in accommodation are on Saturday and the minimum rental is one week (7 nights). On Easter, Saint John (June 23) or long weekend – long vacation, the minimum are 2 nights. The rest of seasons the minimum rental is 1 night. For emplacements there is not a minimum of nights.
– If booking is accepted, you will be asked for an advance payment.
– In accommodation type C, at your arrival it will be made a deposit of 100 Euros for the objects available at your disposal (in the case of bungalow C23 Plus A/C the deposit is 150 Euros). On the departure day, the material it will be checked and if all is in order, the deposit can be recovered.
– In case of booking cancellation, if it occurs with less than 15 days prior to the expected arrival day, will cause the loss of the amount paid in advance. If it is cancelled with more than 15 days prior the arrival day, the advance payment will be fully returned.
– If you leave your emplacement or accommodation before the departure day booked, we can charge you, as an indemnification sum, the 40% from the amount of the services booked and don’t used.
– We do not book a concrete emplacement or accommodation, but anyone free according to the availability on the dates requested.
– The accommodation plans and layout are not contractual.
– Pets are NOT allowed in accommodation.
– City Tax NOT INCLUDED (0,50€/night per person from 17 years old). Applicable to a maximum of 7 nights.
– FREE City tax for stays between 26/7 and 18/8, excluding special offers.
– Minors must be accompanied during the stay in the campsite by an adult who will be responsible for the minor’s conduct. Minors must also bring a parental consent or the consent of the legal guardian.
– To send this booking form implies the agreement and acceptance of these rules.