Personal Data Protection – Privacy statement
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsable in charge
Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Postal address: Ctra. C-31, Km. 146.2, 08880, Cubelles (Barcelona)
Mail: [email protected]
Tourism registration code – KB-000070
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law (Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (UE) 2016/679 from European Parliament and Council from april 27th 2016), by which the right to information in data collection is regulated, we inform you of the following points:
– The personal data you have provided us in this and other communications with you shall be processed in files responsibility of ASTUR, SA.
– The purpose of treatment is to manage properly the service you have requested us. Furthermore, these data will not be disclosed to third parties unless legally permitted assignments. Your identity card or passport will be scanned to obtain the data automatically and without errors, with the sole purpose of complying with the mandatory registration of travelers requested by the authorities.
– The data requested are needed for providing the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
– Your refusal to supply the requested data may imply the impossibility to provide the service.
– We inform you that you will be able to exercise your rights to access, correction and cancellation, in accordance with the terms and conditions provided for in the applicable regulations related to the protection of privacy (Personal Data Protection Law – RGPD 2016/679), addressing to ASTUR, S.A. as responsible for the file. You can exercise the rights mentioned through the following means: 1) by email to [email protected], 2) by post mail to the address: Astur, S.A. Ctra. C-31 Km. 146,2 (P.O.Box 261) 08880 Cubelles-Barcelona, 3) Calling to one of the telephone numbers 0034 938950207 or 0034 675121027.
The information that may contain the email messages and their (s) File (s) attachment (s) are completely confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you read a message and are not the addressee indicated, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or have received this communication in error,we remind you that is prohibited and may be illegal, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, and we ask you to notify us immediately and return the original message to the above address. Thank you.
Virus: We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that this web messages and attachments are free from viruses. However, we strongly recommend that the recipient thereof dispose also the appropriate and necessary means to ensure the absence of virus and/or any malicious code.