Contracting conditions for stays
– The emplacement can be occupied from 12 noon on the day of arrival. .
– In the case of accommodation (bungalows or rooms), these may be occupied on the day of arrival from 5:00 p.m.
In any case, the last date or day of departure ends at 12 noon, and both, the plot or the accommodation must be vacated before this time.
– In order to anticipate your arrival or delay your departure, a supplement will be applied that will depend on the type of accommodation and the dates of the stay (subject to availability).
– In the equipped C-type bungalows, at your arrival it will be made a deposit of 100 Euros for the objects available at your disposal. In the case of bungalow C23 Plus A/C the deposit is 150 Euros. On the departure day, the material it will be checked and if all is in order, the deposit can be recovered. Consult us the deposit in San Juan (23-24 June).
– On high season, between the 30th July and 20th August – , the minimum rental is 4 nights. On Easter, San Juan (June 23), 1st May or long weekends – long vacation, the minimum are 2-3 nights (consult us). The rest of accommodation and emplacements, there is not a minimum of nights.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
– If booking is accepted, an advance payment will be asked.
– In case of cancellation, if it occurs more than 15 days before the scheduled arrival date, the amount paid on account as an advance payment, will be fully returned. Otherwise, if the cancellation occurs less than 15 days before the scheduled arrival date, it will cause the loss of that amount, which will remain in favor of the campsite.
– If you leave the plot or accommodation before the date up to which it had been reserved, 60% of the reserved and unused services will be refunded.
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
– We do not commit ourselves to reserving specific plots or accommodation, but rather any one within the chosen type and according to availability on the requested dates.
– The accommodation plans and layout are not contractual.
– Pets are NOT allowed in accommodation stays.
– Tourist Tax (€0.66/night per person from 17 years old). Applicable to a maximum of 7 nights per stay.
– According to Law 11/21, of July 9, on measures to prevent and combat tax fraud, we remind you that the payment of any stay or service, the total amount of which exceeds €1,000, must be made by credit card/debit, transfer or bank deposit. Cash payments will not be accepted.
– Minors must be accompanied during the stay in the campsite by an adult who is expressly responsible for the minor’s conduct. Likewise, minors must also provide a parental or legal guardian consent.
The reservation supposes the conformity and acceptance of these rules and the internal regulations.